Its great that you're. We're excited just as much as you are! Please use the forum to clear your doubts, ask questions, and communicate with us. But at the same time, be a bit mindful. Here are some tips -
- Use the forum wisely and ask questions. But also come back to check out the forums regularly. You could learn a lot from the discussions here.
- If you see something that's not right, email us on email@example.com and we'll take care of it.
- Follow the forum rules! They are at the bottom of this email.
- Have fun and grow wiser
School of Bhakti Community Forum Rules
- No spam. The forum is constantly monitored. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to conflicting or insecure websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum, and their IP will be permanently blocked.
- No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- No profanity or adult content is allowed. They will be deleted immediately and users permanently banned.
- No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- School of Bhakti reserves the right to delete your account and content if they see it unsuitable without any prior notice.
School of Bhakti administrator