- This event has passed.
May Online Retreat
May 2020 Online Retreat
After the astounding success of the pioneering Easter retreat, the School of Bhakti at Bhaktivedanta Manor brings you an ocean of nectar on the May Bank Holiday Weekend!
8th to 10th May 2020, from 8:45am to 8pm daily (UK Time)
It’s easy to keep our faith in times of comfort and happiness, but its a challenge to maintain that faith amidst adversity.
What you can expect from this free online retreat:
- Wonderful memories and teachings of Srila Prabhupada, our Founder-Acharya, shared by his disciples.
- Lessons from Srimad Bhagavatam by HG Amarendra Das from Boston to inspire faith in the midst of adversity.
- Exceptional workshops on Ayurvedic Cooking, How to Study the Scriptures, Relationships, and Demystifying the Grihastha Ashram.
- Kids Corner to keep the little ones entertained.
- Fun Sessions at the end of every day.
This retreat is not to be missed. It will keep you immersed in spirituality throughout the weekend and strengthen your faith in the Supreme Lord despite the adversity which we are all currently facing.
Book early to avoid disappointment, as we have limited capacity!
CLICK TO REGISTER!