Spiritual Warrior Taster£0
About this course
Spiritual Warrior Taster
Based on the Spiritual warrior books written by one of the great modern-day legends of the Krishna Conscious tradition, Bhakti Tirtha Swami. This course will look at how divine wisdom and practices from the Krishna Bhakti tradition can help to:
· Battle debilitating maladies such as depression, anxiety, and hopelessness
· Control emotions such as fear and anger
· Understanding negative and positive experiences and notions such as justice and love from a metaphysical perspective
The terms Spiritual and Warrior can seem at odds with each other. But through this course, it will be evident that the idealised meaning of both words is based on similar principles. This course will also help one to develop a mind-set based on those very principles:
· To guide and protect others materially and spiritually
· To develop a mind-set of fearlessness
· To fortify ourselves with spiritual knowledge as we deal with and help others deal with the challenges of life
· To raise the consciousness of our environment
A dynamic course amalgamating spiritual philosophy with an action centric mind-set.
This free taster session is a prelude to the full course.
Provision of course material:
Please visit our FAQs which clarifies what material is / is not provided – https://schoolofbhakti.com/course-faqs/