North India Retreat 2023£1199
About this course
North India Retreat 2023
School of Bhakti invites you to join our annual retreat to India. After holding several successful and spiritually uplifting retreats to various places in India since 2018, this year we present to you a unique and special retreat to various places within North India.
When: 28th October to 7th November 2023 (11 days and 10 nights)
Where: Himalaya’s (Badrinath, Kedarnath, Rishikesh and Haridwar) and to top up this experience we have also included Kurukshetra.
Itinerary: The retreat will start on the 1st day of Kartik (28th October 23) where you will be picked up from Delhi airport at 10am in the morning and we will start the month of Kartik in a very special way, by escorting you to the holy battlefield of Kurukshetra (where the Bhagavad Gita was spoken between Lord Krsna and Arjuna). A rough itinerary of this trip is as follows, where you will stay overnight for one to two nights:
Kurukshetra (28th Oct)
Rishikesh (29th and 30th Oct)
Kedarnath (31st Oct and 1st Nov)
Badrinath (2nd and 3rd Nov) this also includes a day trip to Badrika Ashram where the sacred scripture Srimad Bhagvatam was spoken.
Rudraprayag (4th Nov)
Haridwar (5th and 6th Nov)
Return to Delhi ( 7th Nov)
What is included in the retreat:
- All internal transport, including return helicopter trip to Kedarnath from Phata.
- Luxury accommodation, in a 3-5 star. (Based on 2 people sharing a room).
- Three meals a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
What is not included:
- You will need to arrange your own international flight to Delhi. We can assist and advise you on flights to consider booking to Delhi. A few guests will be traveling one day before the retreat begins, if you wish to travel with them, please contact one of the key team members below.
- Appropriate visa and travel insurance is also your responsibility to arrange.
- All payments to the various service providers will be completed in advance, so therefore no refunds can be provided once you have booked onto the retreat.
- We will try our best to follow the itinerary outlined above, however it may be subject to change depending on circumstances. A detailed retreat information pack of the itinerary will be provided closer to the retreat.
- The Himalaya form the largest and, arguably one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the world. Every single moment there is breath taking, however this is a road trip which means the individuals who are traveling should be in good health and be able to walk where required. We have planned the trip in such a way that intensive walking is not required, however still there will be places where walking will be required. The good news is as this is a road trip, you don’t need to worry about the hassle of taking internal flights, baggage restrictions etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mayank on 07584251184 or Gopi Chandan on 07957113654. Spaces are limited to 20, and will be booked on a first come first serve basis.
Join us on this adventure by signing up below!
Search more courses
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Important note: Once you click ‘Submit your review’ above, your review will be manually checked and approved before it appears here.