You vs The Mind£25
About this course
You vs The Mind
It is explained in the ancient texts that “The mind is like a monkey that is drunk, bitten by a scorpion and haunted by a ghost”.
A mind that is a friend can be our biggest ally in our pursuit for happiness and success. This course will help you answer the following questions:
– How do I become the person I want to be
– How to be more confident in myself and my decisions
– How do I be more organised and successful in what I do
– How do I stop worrying
– How can I be an effective leader
– How can I be happy and healthy
– How can I stop emotions that prevent me from reaching my full potential?
– How can I control my anger?
– How can I stop feeling judged all the time?
– How can I make my relationships work?
The course presents you with a mind model based on knowledge assimilated from the Yoga Sutras and other Vedic texts that will teach you how you can master the mind rather than be enslaved by it.
Provision of course material:
Please visit our FAQs which clarifies what material is / is not provided – https://schoolofbhakti.com/course-faqs/
Search more courses
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Review the course
Important note: Once you click ‘Submit your review’ above, your review will be manually checked and approved before it appears here.