Magic of Friendships£20
About this course
Magic of Friendships
Do you have numerous friends on social media, but hardly any genuine, deep relationships in real life?
Have you been hurt and let down by a friend…not understanding how she or he could hurt you like that?
These and similar questions have now become a part and parcel of our lives. Today, more than ever, friendship has become ever so important than any other relationship. The warmth and companionship that a good friend can provide is unmatched and each one of us craves for that special friend with whom we can open our heart and mind or seek help in troubled times. But not all of us are that lucky! In this uniquely presented course, you will cover:
- The step-ladder process to help you forge deeper and meaningful friendships
- How to prepare yourself to be a good friend and have successful relationships
- How empathy binds people together and how to overcome a self-centred mindset
- Ways to ward off negative energies in relationships
- Self-acceptance and saving yourself from the pitfalls of low self-respect and depression
In this 5 part course, Shubha Vilas discusses, in a simple and straight-forward manner, the magic of friendships!
You may also read more on this subject matter in Shubha Vilas Das’s book which is available on Amazon by clicking here.
Provision of course material:
Please visit our FAQs which clarifies what material is / is not provided – https://schoolofbhakti.com/course-faqs/
Submit a review
Important note: Once you click ‘Submit your review’ above, your review will be manually checked and approved before it appears here.