About this course
Sanskrit for Beginners Part 2
For more details or any questions, please write to email@example.com
This is a 6 week beginners level course in English to understand further how to read and write sanskrit sentences.
Each class will include
- Reading and writing simple sentences from the epic stories
- Bhagavad Gita Shloka : Reading, Pronunciation and breakdown
Plus the following focus:
- Week 1 : Review (Alphabet, Pronunciation, combined vowels + consonants, halanta, anuswara, visarga)
- Week 2 : Introduction to Sanskrit syntax, genders, tenses and pronouns etc
- Week 3 – 4 : Roots of Nouns and Declensions
- Week 5 – 6 : Verbal roots and forms
Recordings are available to adults and kids from the age of 7. Recordings are available in case you miss a session or can’t make it at the time of the course. Questions on anything covered on the course can be asked in the following session.
Pre-requisites: to have full knowledge of the Devanagari alphabet or completed Sanskrit for Beginners Part 1. Videos can be accessed here: https://www.collegeofvedicstudiesbirmingham.com/product/sanskirt-for-beginners/