Gita in 3£ Free
About this course
Gita in 3
The Bhagavad Gita has been guiding humanity on spiritual, moral, social, and emotional dimensions for millennia. It is a companion for life and can take lifetimes to understand. In the same measure, the essential teachings of this timeless classic can also be encapsulated in shorter timeframes based on the recipient’s receptivity.
Because of the current fast solution-based zeitgeist of the day, this course will take the participant on a journey into this sacred scripture all within 3 stimulating hours. This will include a historical context of the Bhagavad Gita as well as key life lessons derived from it. It also serves as a great introductory course before one embarks on the more in-depth Gita Life course.
In particular, it will provide an overview of the 5 main topics of the Bhagavad Gita:
· Time – This most enigmatic feature of life will be looked at in terms of causality, functionality, beneficial utilisation
· Karma – The nature of activity and deeds and the concomitant causes, effects, and consequences
· Identity – An actual understanding of who we are beyond the biological and socially constructed notions of ourselves
· The nature of our environment – A thorough understanding of the environment we find ourselves in. Its comprising factors and how it influences us?
· The Supreme Controller – An exploration of the personality behind it all, Krishna. And how to develop a connection to Krishna in a tangible way based on the Bhakti tradition
Sign up soon as spaces are limited. If you have any questions, please do contact us via email@example.com
***This is an online course. The video recordings will be shared with all the registered participants at the end of the course***