a
Well, you know - life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. And you just found yourself a treasure. Come and join us for a course at the School of Bhakti and grab your free cookies and tea. What a way to illuminate your journey!
Don’t miss anything. Follow Us.

Ask questions, discuss, and get wiser

Welcome to the School of Bhakti Community!

Create an account, set your password, and you're good to go! The more you interact and discuss, your rating goes up - see if you can elevate yourself to an 'Illustrious member'!

Notifications
Clear all

Study-buddy, or ability to have questions answered  

RSS

During Bhuta-bhavana prabhu's seminar, one of the moderators suggested I ask here about scriptural study.  I am thinking to start reading one chapter of Srimad Bhagavatam per day (English translation only, to get a sense of the overall 'story'), as there is around 350 chapters and I can 'finish' it in a year then.  If I read 2 verses of Bhagavad Gita (including purport) per day as well I should 'complete' that in a similar time.  Is it possible for me to post questions on here as I go along?

1 Answer

Sure, it will be fine to do so, perhaps you can post your questions on the Srimad Bhagavatam forum so that more individuals can benefit ? 

Join Us!

Recent Posts

Online Members

No online members at the moment

Share: