Ask questions, discuss, and get wiser
Welcome to the School of Bhakti Community!
Create an account, set your password, and you're good to go! The more you interact and discuss, your rating goes up - see if you can elevate yourself to an 'Illustrious member'!
Gita Life Online Course as Taught by Sutapa Das Prabhu
I was wondering what the week to week syllabus content for Gita Life is as taught by Sutapa Das Prabhu. For example, Week 1 covers so and so, Week 2 covers so and so. I was wondering if we could get a week to week breakdown. Thank you.
I have already taken the Gita Life class when it was taught under the College of Vedic Studies (taught by someone else besides Sutapa Das Prabhu). At that time, the weekly breakdown was as follows:
* Week 01 Intro, Ch 1 (Verse 1-12)
* Week 02 Ch 1 (Verse 13-42), Ch 2 (Verse 1-10)
* Week 03 Ch 2 (Verse 11-72), Ch 3, Ch 4 (Verse 1-15)
* Week 04 Ch 4 (Verse 16-24)
* Week 05 Ch 4 (Verse 25-42), Ch 5, Ch 6 (Verse 1-9)
* Week 06 Ch 6 (Verse 10-47), Ch 7
* Week 07 Ch 8, Ch 9
* Week 08 Ch 10, Ch 11
* Week 09 Ch 11 (recap), Ch 12, Ch 13
* Week 10 Ch 15, Ch (14 & 17)
* Week 11 Ch 16, Ch 18
When I took the Gita Life class there was no Gita Life Taster course. I have registered for the Gita Life Taster course that will be taking place this weekend, so I can get a summary view of things.